Jul 8, 2010

Seed, Time, and Harvest

I have many seeds planted.

I'm waiting for the harvest. Actually, many harvests. I'm trying to be patient. I'm trying not to complain while I wait, because it takes so long...

You can't plant an apple seed in the ground and expect to have apple pie for dinner. Actually, you can't grown apples at all in the south. Bad example. Try again. You can't plant a watermelon seed in the morning and expect to eat watermelon for lunch. Because all the watermelons are seedless and you can't find a seed to plant. (True story.) Ok, forget that one, too.

You don't need a story. You know exactly what I mean about having patience enough to wait for the harvest to manifest.

If you're intuitive, you also know that metaphorically speaking, this post is not about fruit.

It's about jobs.

God has a good plan, and I cannot wait to find out what it is.

Ok, I can wait.

For what good thing are you waiting today?

No comments:

Post a Comment