Aug 25, 2015

Notice Me!

This man was once someone's precious infant:

What makes someone mark up their body? Wear outrageous clothes? Say outrageous things? Knock books off a desk just for attention?

What kind of home does a child come from, where everything about him/her screams "Notice me!"

God bless them. They don't know who they are in the Body of Christ. They don't know the worth and value they have as a precious child of the Most High God.

Father, help me to withhold judgment, because you know their heart. You know their circumstances. You know what motivates them to act the way they do. Bless them, Father, and if there is a message you wish for me to share with them, help me to be bold and courageous. And persistent. Help me to speak your word in love.

Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment