Jun 22, 2015

All Things Are Permissible


St. Paul said in 1 Corinthians 6:12

Douay-Rheims Bible
All things are lawful to me, but all things are not expedient. All things are lawful to me, but I will not be brought under the power of any. 


If you are offended by this flag, and there is no righteous reason for me to fly it, then I will take it down out of respect for you. It's ok for me to fly it, but it's not ok to deliberately offend, in matters of little consequence. 

It's ok for me to eat beef, but not when my Hindu friend is visiting. It's ok for me to eat bacon, but not when my Muslim friend is visiting. I love my friends. All colors. All creeds. You don't win them over to your way of thinking by offending them deliberately. 

You start with your points of agreement. We are all energetic beings from the same Source. Let's start there.


No comments:

Post a Comment